August 21, 2014 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - Independent developer, Chee Ket Yung today is thrilled to announce the release of InstaTxtr 2.0, an update to his must-have photo effect and texting iPhone app for Instagram. With version 2.0, InstaTxtr relaunches as a full-fledged photo editor with comprehensive features. The new InstaTxtr 2.0 is an all-in-one photo editing app that has every tool to let anyone edit their photos in just a matter of seconds - perfect for sharing on their favorite photo sharing or social media networks, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
One of the unique features of InstaTxtr 2.0 that cannot be found in other photo editing apps is it comes with 24 and 28 beautiful and fancy photo frames and light-leak textures/overlays respectively, which each can blend with any colors through the selection of a color palette to create a myriad combination of gorgeous overlays/textures and frames for your photos.
InstaTxtr 2.0 also provides the users with capabilities of editing and taking photos in full & square sizes. It comes with cropping tools with 13 presets that allow the users to easily crop the photos into various preferred sizes without having to rely on third-party photo editing apps. The version 2.0 also comes with 4 new packs of filters which make up a total of 81 new photo filters.
The photo frames included with InstaTxtr 2.0 also let users use them for various sizes of photos, including the popular square for Instagram. It also includes the Square frame that allows Instagrammers to post full sized photos to Instagram; coupled with the cropping tools, allow the users to spark creativities easily for making many different sizes & positions of photos within a square frame to post on Instagram.
New features at a glance are as follows:
* 4 new filter packs: Tone, Color, Glow & Tone 2 which each contains 27, 21, 13 & 20 filters respectively
* 28 beautiful and fancy light-leak overlays/textures & photo frames to suit various sizes and square for Instagram
* Ability to add multiple texts to photos, including gestures of drag, pinch to zoom in and zoom out to resize text & rotate texts
* And more color options for texts
* Cropping and transformation tools: 13 preset cropping tools including Original, 1:1 (Square), 9:16, 4:6, 5:7, 3:4, 8:10, 16:9, 6:4, 7:5, 4:3, 10:8 & Free
* Square-ready frame to allow you to post entire photo to Instagram; which supports drag & pinch gestures to position, resize & rotate the non-square photo within the square frame respectively
* Redesigned of various adjustments including brightness, contrast, clarity, exposure, gamma, saturation, sharpen, vibrance & vignette
* Camera is able to take picture in square mode or full size
* Flexible in-app settings for taking or editing photo at max resolution, auto finalize filter and overlays, image editing with history etc.
The future of InstaTxtr iOS app will be dedicated and focused on adding more features, with a fun and straightforward interface design to allow users to easily spark creativity with their photos to share on various social networks, and wow their friends or loved ones including Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter and more. For more details about the new features, users can visit InstaTxtr online and stay tuned with the news section for the upcoming feature-rich releases including more gorgeous textures, adjustable filters and a universal version of the app that fits all iOS devices including iPad.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* 29.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
InstaTxtr 2.0 is offered at the insanely low price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. All new features will be delivered as free for the existing users except the 4 new filter packs which can be purchased via in-app purchase at ultra-low prices.
Chee ("Christopher") Ket Yung is an independent mobile app developer and an Instagram enthusiast who is on a mission to help people across the world have more fun with their Instagram photos and videos. He's developed a number of iOS apps for Instagram lovers including the AvFX video editing and filter app, InstaLiveFX photo filter app which can be found in the Apple App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Chee Ket Yung. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.