September 8, 2014 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Baia Mare, Romania - Independent developer, Andrei Barlan today is proud to announce the release of Imagemess 1.0, his new social networking app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Imagemess is a messenger app that automatically transforms your words into meaningful images while you type. The resulted message is a series of lively images and GIFs portraying your thoughts. You will send an amazing image message to your friends in seconds. It's that easy. When words are not enough, try Imagemess!
* Imagemess magically transforms your words into images while you type
* An image message is a series of images portraying your thoughts
* Send an amazing image message in seconds. It's that easy
* The app uses a carefully build search engine for maximum accuracy for your words
* Make it as personal as you want, by choosing other images that go with your mood, or add your own images
* Even the simplest image message catches your eye, surely your friend will enjoy and remember it
* Image messages are easy to share with your friends, by name, email address, SMS, or post them on social networks
"I created Imagemess because I needed a way to send thoughts to my friends as I have them in my mind, alive, fun and charged with emotions," explained Andrei Birlan, indie developer. "So I built the app that transforms the plain text message into a series of meaningful iconic images, an image message. For example, if you type laugh in your message, Laurel and Hardy will portray the laughter."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 11.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Send your thoughts! Imagemess 1.0.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Located in Baia Mare, Romania, Northern Transylvania, Andrei Barlan is an independent developer whose focus is on development for the iOS platform. Andrei started on Imagemess's engine in 2012. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Andrei Barlan. Imagemess, the Imagemess logo, are registered trademarks of Andrei Barlan, All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.