October 3, 2014 in Mobile Accessories (E)
[prMac.com] Irvine, California - Everybody at one time or another has wondered about the temperature right where they are. Finding this type of temperature has just become easier thanks to the launch of "Tempi", on Kickstarter, by Vencipio, LLC. This plug and play Bluetooth Personal Wearable Thermometer (PWT), connects to Smartphones (and smart devices) and displays the temperature on the accompanying free App. Vencipio, LLC is accepting pre-orders on Kickstarter and plans to ship the ready-to-use Tempi device, Tempi base, and a free Tempi Smartphone App by March, 2015.
Tempi is used in two ways:
* Tempi Clip - Wear it on clothes, or clip on a belt or purse.
* Tempi Base - Tempi can be used with the provided base and placed where temperature needs to be monitored. This is a great way to keep track of temperature, i.e., where children sleep, outside temperature, or just about anywhere around the house or office.
In either case, users can monitor temperature and set alarms to get notified as the temperature goes above or below set desired limits. Tempi syncs with compatible iOS/Android devices and provides accurate and continuous temperature readings seamlessly.
Tempi was created, developed and launched by Vencipio, LLC. - a product design, development and manufacturing outsourcing firm located in Irvine, Ca. Vencipio principles have more than 50 years combined experience in product development specializing in medical and consumer products.
"We completed Tempi's design and beta-testing. Now we are ready for production and plan to have Tempi in customer's hands by March 2015," said Vencipio President Arif Quronfleh. "We cannot do this without the support and pledges from backers on Kickstarter. Funds are needed to begin manufacturing and buy components in large quantities to ensure that Tempi will be available at the affordable price we designed it to be."
Tempi's features include:
* Clip on or use the base to monitor temperature
* Temperature tracking
* Replaceable battery - standard 2032 battery (included)
* Battery life up to 9 months
* Range of up to 30 meters (approximately 100 feet)
* Free App
* Multiple device monitoring - App can monitor more than one Tempi
* Low battery notification
* Alarm notification if temperature goes above or below set limits
* Displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius simultaneously - or one at time
* Available in Red or Silver
Tempi's Kickstarter campaign aims to raise $50K in crowdfunding to start production. Pledges offer early backer up to 35% discount off retail price with guaranteed delivery once the goal is achieved. Funding will be used to finalize, manufacture and ship Tempi device, Tempi base, and the free Tempi Smartphone App by March, 2015. For more information on Tempi, or to pledge for the product, visit its Kickstarter Campaign.
Vencipio provides product design, development and manufacturing outsourcing services focusing on medical devices and consumer products. Their clients range from Fortune 100 Companies to startups and individual inventors. Their objective is to provide clients with quality design services while reducing development costs. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Vencipio LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.