October 17, 2014 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Naperville, Illinois - Twocanoes Software announces Yosemite compatibility of Winclone 4, Boot Runner, Geohopper for Mac and Push Diagnostics. Winclone creates a complete copy of the Windows Boot Camp partition for quick recovery or migration to another Mac. Boot Runner provides full startup management and control for dual- and multi-boot Macs.
Winclone creates a clone of the Windows Boot Camp partition for quick recovery or migration to another Mac. Transfer Windows between drives or over the network. Winclone also features the capability to migrate a PC to a Mac Boot Camp volume. Winclone Pro 4 creates installation packages for easy mass deployment of Boot Camp in enterprise environments. MacWorld awarded Winclone 4 with a "four-and-a-half mice" rating in the magazine's GemFest 2013.
Boot Runner provides complete start up management and control, including a customizable selection screen and menu bar boot selector. It allows administrators to manage the startup process locally or through network policies.
Winclone 4 Feature Highlights:
* Full compatibility with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
* Full compatibility with Microsoft Windows 8.1
* Migrate Windows Boot Camp from one Mac to another
* Clone and restore Boot Camp
* Real PC migration to Boot Camp
* Network Boot Camp migration
* Share Winclone images on the network
* Boot Camp Package Installer (Winclone Pro)
* Full integration with major deployment tools
Boot Runner Feature Highlights:
* Startup control for dual-boot Macs
* Custom startup selection screen
* Maintenance scheduling controls
* Edit popover text directly in Boot Runner preference pane
* Store popover text data in preference file for easier policy-based deployment
* Select restart from desktop without account authentication
* Remotely select and start up into Mac or Windows
* Manage startup with network policies
* Full integration with client management tools
"We are pleased to have Yosemite-ready OS X apps available to our customers the same day as the release of OS X 10.10," said Twocanoes Software's Timothy Perfitt.
Twocanoes offers support packages for Winclone and Boot Runner that include two years of technical support and maintenance and access to priority technical support and all minor and major upgrades.
Based in Naperville, Illinois, Twocanoes Software was founded by Timothy Perfitt in 2012. Focusing on iOS and OS X exclusively, Twocanoes provides customers with software to perform complex IT tasks with minimum effort. Copyright (C) 2014 Twocanoes Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.