November 10, 2014 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yoshkar-Ola, Russian Federation - Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC is pleased to introduce its new app 3D Molecules Editor for iOS devices. This application allows one to build and manipulate 3D molecular models of organic and inorganic compounds. The key feature of 3D Molecules Editor is the "Test yourself" mode that allows learners to check their knowledge of the 3D structure of molecules.
3D Molecules Editor: three-dimensional modeling tool and viewer for chemistry education in schools, colleges and universities. 3D Molecules Editor is geared for building 3D molecule models. Using the app, you can compile models of any organic or inorganic compound. 3D Molecules Editor is also great for any high school or college student in chemistry courses. Professionals will also find it very useful.
3D Molecules Editor allows the users to open, view and edit molecules in SDF or PDB format files, for example, from NCBI's PubChem , a public database of compounds or from RCSB Protein Data Bank.
The key feature of 3D Molecules Editor full version is the "Test yourself" mode. It allows learners to check their knowledge of chemistry and chemical compounds. Unlock the full version from within the application. The app includes tutorial how to create and delete models.
* Building molecule model of any organic or inorganic compound using most of periodic table elements
* Loading, editing and saving molecule in SDF file format
* Loading, editing and saving molecule in PDB file format.
* Support of single, double and triple bonds
* Building molecule models of cyclic compounds.
* Visualization of Wireframe style, Stick style, Ball and Stick, Spacefill (CPK) models
* Visualization of atomic orbitals and electron effects
* Availability of information about the bond length and chemical element symbols in the molecule
* Detailed instructions for working with app
* Bond-angle optimization
* Saving and sending the created model by e-mail
* Export to VRML format for builded molecule
* Opening the molecule file attachments directly from Mail
* Opening and saving created molecules in cloud services and third-party applications
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 25.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
3D Molecules Editor 1.2 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC has had over 10 years experience in educational applications development. Copyright (C) 2012 Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.