November 20, 2014 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yoshkar-Ola, Russian Federation - Instead of studying the phenomena of nature in a classroom, a Physics Teacher and two students - a bright girl and a curious boy - set out on an amazing journey to various wondrous STEM Islands. On island "Mechanics", we will explore basic mechanisms and learn about mechanical work. We will discover different types of energy sources and its sources. At the end, we will play a game!
Friendly characters will guide you along the learning material. A teacher of Science and his students are continuing their exciting trip through the world of knowledge. Now their task is to discover the laws of mechanics. Taping on a character will make him/her draw important conclusions of the learnt phenomenon. You'll learn a lot of interesting facts about work, force, energy and mechanisms. The world around us is so diverse and interesting.
Make your own route for the trip using a map. A lot of topics are complemented with a fun game. So learning mechanics becomes a fun and engaging process. Download STEM Islands. Mechanics right now.
There are 4 educational themes:
* Mechanical Work
* Sources of Energy
* Four educational themes in one application
* Interactive game scenes are bound to help students master the learnt material and discover the laws previously unknown for them
* Fun and welcoming characters assisting in knowledge gaining
* Video and colorful animations help explain physical processes
* Fun activities touch upon every scene to provide the learner's active engagement in the process
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 86.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
STEM Islands. Mechanics 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Virtual Space has had over 10 years experience in educational applications development. Copyright (C) 2014 Virtual Space. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.