January 26, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Bristol, United Kingdom - The Motion Monkey today is proud to announce the release of Fyoozd 2, its innovative, retro styled mobile puzzle game developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. The game is available absolutely free right now. It's been a long time coming, but The Motion Monkey's retro, against the clock, grid-based puzzler finally got its much anticipated release as a Universal App. Arc electricity across matching generators to destroy them and get the highest score, before your time runs out. The game expands on the gameplay of the highly successful original game. Notable features include:
* Innovate, grid based, strategic puzzle gameplay
* Fast paced, exciting, against the clock puzzle action
* Retro, Sci-Fi styled, pixel art visuals - inspired by the home computers and game systems of the past (particularly Commodore Amiga)
* Bonus and multiplier combos for huge scoring
* Absolutely Free to download, no hidden costs of in-app purchases - totally supported by unobtrusive ads
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, 6/6 Plus
* Universal Application
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fyoozd 2 (v1.0.3) is currently Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information, to see the trailer video and download the press kit (including hi-res images) please visit Fyoozd online. For all press enquiries please contact Simon Walklate.
The Motion Monkey is a Bristol, UK based mobile and web developer founded in 2006. They specialise in producing games and other interactive content, offering custom production services as well as working on their own self-published projects. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2006-2015 The Motion Monkey. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.