January 29, 2015 in News (E)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - MyTime Media Ltd., an important hobby publisher, headquartered at Kent in the United Kingdom brings 14 of its digital publications to the world's largest and fastest growing digital multi-platform newsstand and magazine store, Magzter to expand its presence across the world. MyTime Media produces leading titles for the general hobby enthusiast, with a whole range of products, plans and tools.
In just over 3 years Magzter has grown into the digital distributor that delivers time and again, successfully bringing on board publishers like MyTime Media from the UK and all over the world. A leading player in the hobby space; these magazine titles from MyTime Media cover subjects like woodworking, boats, engineering, patchwork, stamp collection, cinema projection and more designed to stimulate readers, creatively. Here's what you can now buy and read on Magzter from MyTime Media Ltd:
* Good Woodworking priced at GBP 36.27 for an annual subscription
* Horse Magazine priced at GBP 27.03 for an annual subscription
* Military Modelling priced at GBP 36.27 for an annual subscription
* Model Boats priced at GBP 36.27 for an annual subscription
* Model Collector priced at GBP 36.27 for an annual subscription
* Model Engineers Workshop priced at GBP 36.27 for an annual subscription
* Popular Patchwork priced at GBP 36.27 for an annual subscription
* RCM&E priced at GBP 36.27 for an annual subscription
* Stamp Magazine priced at GBP 36.27 for an annual subscription
* The Woodworker priced at GBP 36.27 for an annual subscription
* Hi-Fi Choice priced at GBP 32.97 for an annual subscription
* Hi Fi News priced at GBP 32.97for an annual subscription
* Model Engineer priced at GBP 59.35 for an annual subscription
* Home Cinema Choice priced at GBP 32.97 for an annual subscription
These exciting, engaging titles are poised to increase their fan-base globally as the reach on Magzter will touch 24 million readers. This addition will also attract similar publishers with content of this nature to come on board.
Magzter's acceptance worldwide by acclaimed publishing houses can well be credited to its phenomenal reach coupled with its proprietary Orey Click Publishing System (R), the one-touch to upload attribute that has helped publishers make the conversion from print to digital seamless.
"It has been a pleasure running with Magzter. It is great to have the opportunity to share our titles with audiences around the world in such a fast and easy to use format. We hope that our new readers will enjoy reading our projects and articles, and we welcome them to join our communities which can be found through our company website" - Kate Hall, Subscriptions Manager, MyTime Media.
"We are delighted to welcome MyTime Media to Magzter with its market leading hobby titles. This is a very important category as hobby enthusiasts around the world can access this great content through Magzter and we look forward to working with MyTime Media to bring their content to our global audience" - Angus Urquhart-; Head of Business Development Europe, Magzter
MyTime Media Ltd. is a leading specialist online e-commerce retailer and magazine publisher focused on special interest communities. MyTime Media Ltd is a unique social commerce business in the way that it creates online communities and monetize e-commerce in those communities. It operates in three interlinked business areas:
* MyTime Media Ltd. owns over 20 community and e-commerce brands that sell specialist products online.
* It publishes over 20 magazine titles through subscriptions and newstrade sales. MyTime Media Ltd also operates events attended by its community members.
* The three activities drive traffic flows between the different business areas promoting strong customer retention rates: Content, Community, Commerce. Their online and print brands are leaders in their specialist markets and combine the best of community marketing, content creation and e-commerce.
MyTime Media Ltd. reach global audiences and have many thousands of partners who are content creators or product suppliers. They are passionate about bringing people together to share their passions and interests.
Magzter Inc. is the world's largest and fastest growing self-service, cross-platform digital magazine store and newsstand with over 24 million digital consumers, more than 5000 magazines and 1000s of books and comics from over 2000 publishers.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 14.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Magzter - Magazine & Book Store 4.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the News category. Magzter also launched a path-breaking "All You Can Read" subscription service called Magzter GOLD on Jan 19, 2015 which gives digital readers unlimited access to 1000s of magazines for a low monthly price. The app is also available on Google Play, and Windows 8, the web, Amazon App Store, Kindle Fire, and NOOK and is expanding to more platforms soon. Magzter's easy purchase and renewal systems ensure subscriptions are paid on time, eliminating the need for paper checks and postal mail issues. Users can buy their magazines on any of the above devices/platforms and seamlessly port their purchases to any other devices, a feature unique to Magzter.
Magzter Inc. is the world's largest and fastest growing self-service, cross-platform digital magazine store and newsstand with over 24 million digital consumers, more than 5000 magazines, 1000s of books and comic titles from over 2000 publishers. Headquartered in New York, Magzter has its local offices in London, Paris, Barcelona, Munich, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Chennai and Singapore and will soon be expanding to other countires. Founded by global entrepreneurs, Girish Ramdas and Vijayakumar Radhakrishnan in June 2011, Magzter enables magazine publishers around the world to create and deliver digital editions of their titles to global consumers. Powered by its proprietary OREY Click Publishing System(R), Magzter also enables their customers to publish interactive/audio-visual content in the magazine as it supports HTML 5. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Magzter Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.