April 13, 2015 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Cupertino, California - Fans of Dopamina's popular no-cost personal photo organizer "Photo File" can now head over to the App Store, and grab the latest version, which now features several key improvements. Unlike other photo organizing apps, Photo File is innovative and unique because it lets users figure out exactly where they want their photos to go before they even take them. Here's how it works:
1. Users launch the app and are immediately taken to their device's camera. This time-saving feature is particularly helpful for those who take a lot of snapshots, and want to minimize taps and clicks. It may not seem like a lot of time and effort, but it can really add up.
2. It's all in one button - using the same button as taking the photo, users slide a finger across their device's screen to choose the category where they want their photo stored - just as they would if organizing files. There are five pre-set categories, including: Family, Life, Trip, Sports, Selfie and Other. Users can also add their own categories.
3. Finally, users take their photo and relax as Photo File automatically files and organizes it for them.
Other Photo File special features include:
* No duplication of photos - all photos are saved in the iOS default folder
* No need to synchronize with computers or other devices
* No need for an internet connection - users can enjoy the app while offline, anytime
* No accidental photo deletions - photos remain on the device unless expressly deleted from the iOS default folder
* No unauthorized use - the app requires permission for camera usage and photo album access
And now in the latest version, users can:
* Add new categories
* Customize category icons and colors for fast, easy identification
* Organize photos like never before
"Everyone enjoys taking photos with their mobile device, but that fun and happiness quickly turns to misery and confusion when it comes to keeping all of them organized and within easy reach," commented a spokesperson from Dopamina. "But with Photo File, all users have to do is choose the folder they want their photo to be saved, and the app does the rest. It's the simple and intuitive tools for anyone who wants to file photos conveniently and quickly!"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 13.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Photo File 1.2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. There are no in-app purchases.
Dopamina is a company that is totally focused on a single purpose: to create and produce apps that improve peoples' lives. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Dopamina. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.