April 24, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Huntington, New York - Bayhoff Software today is pleased to announce the release of WatchArcadeGames 1.0 for iOS and Apple Watch. WatchArcadeGames includes four simple arcade games that were designed with the new Apple Watch in mind. WatchArcadeGames can be downloaded from the Apple App Store today.
The four games include:
* Tic Tac Toe: A classic "paper-and-pencil" game where two players take turns placing a piece ("X" or "O") on a three by three board. The player who gets three of their pieces in a row wins the game.
* Tile Puzzle: Another classic game where a player slides square-shaped puzzle pieces horizontally or vertically into an empty space until all of the pieces are in order numerically.
* Memory: A card game where all of the cards are initially laid face down. The goal of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cards. The player wins when all pairs have been exposed and, as such, all cards have been turned over.
* Nim: A simplified variation of the Ancient Chinese game. Players alternate between picking up one or two diamonds. The player who picks up the last diamond wins the game.
WatchArcadeGames can be played on both the iPhone and the Apple Watch. An Apple Watch is required to play the game on an Apple Watch. However, the games can still be played on an iPhone even if a watch is not present.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.1 or later
* Apple Watch
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WatchArcadeGames 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Huntington, New York, Bayhoff Software was founded in 2006 by Daniel Freedman. They primarily develop software for Mac OS X and iOS. All Material and Software (C) 2006-2015 Bayhoff Software. All Rights Reserved worldwide. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, iTunes, Mac OS X and Spotlight are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.