April 24, 2015 in Gaming (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Noble Master announces the release of Demise of Nations: Rome, the game in which the player commands his armies from one of many ancient countries including the Roman Empire, the Greeks, Carthage and Sparta. From Rome to Celtic nations, the gamer creates his own warring experience.
Wage colossal wars solo against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players in the quest for ultimate victory. The game supports cross-platform multiplayer matches against players on Mac OS X, PC and Linux.
* Turn-based 4x grand strategy during the rise & fall of rome
* Cross-platform multiplayer/hotseat play, including co-op games
* Diplomacy, research, trade and city building
* Weather and seasons including snow, rain and storms
* Payed as WE-GO turn-based game, allowing for an unlimited number of players
* Nations include the Roman Empire, Carthage, Greeks, Sparta, Persia, Gaul, Celts, and Germania, amongst others
* Troops including swordsmen, archers, horsemen, scouts, barbarians, mercenaries, amongst others
* Ships include fishing boats, transport ships, galleys and longboats
The development team is a global affair, with contributors from Tokyo, London, Ohio, Boston, St. Petersburg (Florida), Switzerland and South Africa. The artist on the project, Tony Hager, is a 2D/3D artist who has worked alongside Nick Lee and Dan Malone from the Bitmap Brothers. He is a veteran of the 2D-era and previous titles include Sims 2, The Incredible Hulk and Transformers mobile. Sean Beason (EA) brings his industry experience to provide professional music scores to games. Dr. Holger Mauch helped draft the AI for the game.
Demise of Nations is available in the English language, with other languages in the works. The game is free-to-play and can be downloaded directly from the official website or via Steam. For additional information on Demise of Nations such as press kit and promo codes contact Christoph Aschwanden.
* Mac OS X 10.7.3 and higher
* 512MB of RAM
* Open GL ES 2.0
* 72 MB
Demise of Nations: Rome is free, available for worldwide download from the Noble Master website. The game is also available for the Windows and Linux platforms.
Noble Master is an indie game company with focus on real-time and turn-based strategy games for desktop and mobile devices. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Noble Master. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.