May 8, 2015 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia - Independent developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Arabic Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0. This innovative English to Arabic dictionary provides you with the splendid opportunity to seek and find your preferred word without any impediment. This application is an offline app which you can use investigate foreign language thoroughly anywhere and anytime without internet access. The English to Arabic dictionary is customized only for IOS with more than 539,000 words.
* Synonyms and antonyms with well over 500,000 synonym variants
* Information about the discipline of structural linguistics by suggesting vital enough sentences
* Appropriate translations of colloquial and formal words
* Offer conjugation of verbs and declension of nouns
* Availability of various word definitions
* A "Favorites" list to save as many unknown words as you wish
* Thorough analysis of parts of speech and their grammatical functions
* Ability to use the app without an Internet connection
* Learn contemporary words such as "Woot," "OMG," "Crunk" and others
We are absolutely self-assured that the app will be beneficial for our users. Its vast number of words, will enable you to easily find the translation of the word you are searching for. Do not miss this breathtaking opportunity and you will never regret by installing the English to Arabic dictionary app.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 45.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Offline English to Arabic Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.