May 10, 2015 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia - Independent developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Greek Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 for iOS. With approximately 400,000 words, the app is designed for our users' convenience. This up-to-date dictionary offers an offline application allowing users to search and find the translation and the meaning of any word without the need for an Internet connection.
* Offers a comprehensive knowledge of technical translations
* Includes slang terms, idiomatic forms and phrasal verbs
* Offers synonyms and antonyms of dictionary entries via approximately 400,000 synonym variants
* Save an unlimited number of unknown words in a section called "Favorites"
* Discover the translation variants of English words and phrases, as well as finding word definitions
* Study structural relationships in a foreign language
* Learn the grammatical functions of words via example sentences for each search word
* Understand verb conjugations, spelling, and pronunciation
* Learn word formations and the origins of words
This offline dictionary can be used anywhere and anytime without the need for Internet access. We did our best to create such a unique application which will absolutely stimulate our users to immerse themselves into the Foreign Languages thoroughly.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 31.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Offline English to Greek Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.