May 12, 2015 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia - Independent developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Hindi Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0. The dictionary is an offline application with more than 450.000 words, allowing users to find the translation and the definition of words. The offline feature enables use of the dictionary anywhere and anytime, even when Internet access is unavailable.
* Availability of wide-ranging synonyms and antonyms with approximately 10,000 synonym variants
* Understand word formations and the origins of words
* Find trustworthy translations of colloquial and formal words as well as conjugation of verbs and declension of nouns
* Gain knowledge of technical translations in addition to slang terms, idiomatic forms and phrasal verbs
* Save an unlimited number of unknown words in "Favorites"
* Study structural relationships in a foreign language
* Learn grammatical functions of words by bringing usage examples of each word searched
The English to Hindi Translate Dictionary offers an ideal opportunity to seek and get the translation as well as the meaning of words, everywhere and anytime. Access the dictionary without the need for an Internet connection.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 37.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Offline English to Hindi Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.