May 15, 2015 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia - Independent developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Japanese Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0. This English to Japanese translation dictionary offers an extraordinary opportunity for users to bury themselves into a foreign language. The English to Japanese Dictionary is an offline application allowing users to access it anywhere and anytime without the need for Internet access.
* Discover the translation variants of English words and phrases, as well as finding word definitions
* Study structural relationships in a foreign language and the grammatical functions of words by bringing example sentences with each word searched
* Deepen understanding of verb conjugations, spelling, pronunciation
* Learn word formations and the origins of words.
* Get a comprehensive knowledge of technical translations in addition to slang terms, idiomatic forms and phrasal verbs
* Find synonyms and antonyms of dictionary entries with an over one million synonym word count
* Allows saving an unlimited number of unknown words in "Favorites" section
This cutting edge dictionary gives an excellent opportunity for users to bury themselves in a foreign language, while accumulating a huge store of knowledge.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 104 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Offline English to Japanese Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.