May 19, 2015 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia - Developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Swedish Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0. The English to Swedish Translation Dictionary's enormous number of words provides you with an ideal opportunity to seek and find the definition and the translation of any word you want. This contemporary application is an offline app with approximately 400,000 words, and enables you to use the dictionary anywhere and anytime, even when Internet access is unavailable.
* Shows the structural relationships in a foreign language
* Learn grammatical functions of words
* Example sentences with each word searched for
* Deepens understanding of verb conjugations, spelling, and pronunciation
* Teaches word formations and the origins of words
* Teaches grammatical functions of words
* Start typing a word and the app instantly displays the most likely results
* Find word definitions
* Availability of wide-ranging synonyms and antonyms
* Create unlimited lists of the unknown words in a section called "Favorites"
We did our best to make the English to Swedish Translate Dictionary with a comprehensive range of words and made in mind with our users' convenience. The application will encourage users to investigate foreign languages in a thorough way.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 30.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Offline English to Swedish Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.