May 12, 2015 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Minsk, Belarus - Ultralab Apps today is thrilled to announce the release of Ultrapop 2.0, a collection of acid neon filters and shapes that pushes the boundaries of mobile photo editing. The new app version introduces an inbuilt filters store housing dozens of new photo effects. The latest version of Ultrapop considerably expands its filters collection. With new effects, Ultralab Apps went for something less screamy, yet not less outstanding. A pinch of psychedelia has been added to each pack to remain faithful to the initial concept of Ultrapop. Altogether Ultrapop 2.0 features 5 filter packs:
* Classique - a collection of psychedelic filters from Ultrapop 1.0 version, now comprising only a fraction of the overall collection
* Celestial - filters inspired by sunsets and twilights aimed to bring out the best in landscape and skyline pictures
* Synthetic - 6 fascinating filters reflecting what world would look like through pink and mint colored glasses
* Irrational - 6-filter collection comprising both acid neon and discreet photo effects
* Organic - nature tones reinterpreted in a quirky way
Ultrapop app has a growing Instagram community that serves as a tutorial and inspiration platform for the app users. Everyone interested in creative photo editing is welcome to join by following @ultrapopapp. The app will appeal to users who want their unconventional photos to create a buzz among their followers, as well as to graphic designers who can use Ultrapop for creating artwork like posters and music album covers.
Moreover, with the new store embedded in the app, photo artists out there now easily put up their own filter packs for sale. By launching the store and opening access for creative individuals to submit their art, Ultralab Apps hopes to facilitate the development of mobile photo editing community and inspire people to pursue their creative work.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 10.1 MB
Pricing and Availability
Ultrapop 2.0 is free with in-app purchases for additional packs and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Founded in 2012, Ultralab is a community of talented developers, illustrators and marketers committed to the idea of creating apps and games that inspire, empower and entertain. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Ultralab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.