May 24, 2015 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia - Developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Poland Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0. The English to Poland Translation Dictionary's enormous number of words provides you with an ideal opportunity to seek and find the definition and the translation of any word you want. This contemporary application is an offline app with thousands of words, and enables you to use the dictionary anywhere and anytime, even when Internet access is unavailable.
* Deepen your understanding of verb conjugations, spelling, and pronunciation
* Learn grammatical functions of words
* Technical translations in addition to slang terms, idiomatic forms and phrasal verbs
* See example sentences with each word you are searching
* Availability of wide-ranging synonyms and antonyms
* Create unlimited lists of the unknown words in a section called "Favorites"
We did our best to make the English to Poland Translate Dictionary with a comprehensive range of words and made in mind with our users' convenience. The application will encourage users to investigate foreign languages in a thorough way.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 71.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Offline English to Poland Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.