May 21, 2015 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Berlin, Germany - Independent developer, Martin Walk today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of ArtHandler 1.4, a new version of the Artist's Record Book application for Mac OS X. ArtHandler is built for artists who need to remember titles, dimensions and dates of their artworks. ArtHandler archives images of each artwork and makes them easily accessible for future use.
ArtHandler 1.4 brings export functionality and the possibility to set a default artist's name for all newly added artworks. ArtHandler 1.4 brings performance improvements.
* Possibility to set a default artist's name
* Export single artwork to JSON
* Export ArtHandler's entire database to JSON
* Database takes less storage space
* ArtHandler uses less memory
* Better performance
ArtHandler's Key Features:
* Keep track of artworks
* Add metadata and free-form notes to artworks
* Attach and export images
* Easily find artworks with the search bar
* Share artworks via Email, Twitter, Facebook, Messages and more
* ArtHandler creates captions from an artwork's metadata
* Automatic conversion between cm and inches
* Requires OS X 10.9 or later
* 0.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ArtHandler 1.4 is 14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Screenshots, icons and other related media are available for download on our press site.
Martin Walk is an independent Mac and iOS developer based in Berlin, Germany. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Martin Walk. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.