May 22, 2015 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Udine, Italy - Apimac has just released iNotepad, a new app for OS X that let you write and manage in one single document hundreds or even thousands of texts. With iNotepad you have everything in one place as opposed to what happens with other apps for writing. Every document in iNotepad may contain hundreds or thousands of texts. For example all the reviews that you wrote for your blog or all the research papers that you wrote for college in the last few years.
Quickly find that text you wrote last year. When you open a document in iNotepad, within you will find all the texts you wrote about that subject, and not only the last text you wrote as in other applications. But the best part is that iNotepad features intuitive tools which are easy to use to immediately find what you are looking for, as well as organizing options, tag view, the possibility to open every text in a separate window, basic or advanced search via Regular Expressions and the quick scrolling through recent texts.
Designed to support all the latest Apple text technology, iNotepad will increase your productivity. Write texts and format them as you like, enhance them with images and export them into various standard file formats. Double-click on one image to edit it on the spot. Double-click on the list to edit the various texts in separate windows while continuing to look up all the other ones in the main window. Quickly find all your texts and notes when you need them thanks to convenient search tools, tags and handy navigable Recents system. iNotepad was born to write and manage multiple texts efficiently and conveniently:
* It supports the latest OS X technology to write any text with formatting and images
* iNotepad documents are designed to gather hundreds or thousands of texts belonging to a specific subject
* Optimize your work allowing you to extensively drag and drop from the Finder and from other applications
* Easily arranges, manages and organizes tons on notes and texts and allows you to quickly find them when you need them
* Easily exports and shares any text or group of texts
* Manages tags to easily classify, view and export the texts you need during your work
* It allows you to export an entire group of texts simply by dragging a tag to the desktop
* Thanks to the use of a password, it protects your privacy and avoids involuntary edits by others using your Mac
* OS X 10.9 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 4.8 MB
Price and availability:
iNotepad is available today from the Apimac web site at a cost of $24.99 (USD). Early adopters can get a 30% discount providing the coupon code "EARLYDSCNT877100" during the purchasing procedure. Owners of Apimac Notepad 9.9 are entitled a discount when purchasing the new app.
Apimac is a software company dedicated to create intuitive OS X and iOS apps. People at Apimac aim to put into users hands apps which they can use in a way they do things every day. Right after opening their apps, users can immediately focus on their task, not even noticing that they're using an entirely new software. Copyright 2015 Apimac. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iOS and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.