May 27, 2015 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Chengdu, China - This May marks 5 years since the founding of MacXDVD Software, and its birthday promotion is in full swing, featuring 2 mega giveaways that will continue through June 9, 2015. The prizes include its ace products MacX Video Converter Pro and MacX iPhone iPad DVD ripper, underpinning all multimedia solutions of converting video and ripping DVD movies flawlessly. Plus, other full-function DVD video converters are on sale for as low as $29.95 (70% off).
The giveaway event is launched officially worldwide on May 26 and will run through June 8, 2015. No purchase is necessary, and it only takes a fingertip to get the license code from MacXDVD 2015 anniversary giveaway page.
The 5th anniversary is a tremendous milestone for MacXDVD Software. Over the past five years, the software company has witnessed more than 5 million downloads of converter software and built millions of new user base, spanning over 200 countries, including USA, India, UK, Japan, Canada, Germany, Italy, France.
"We're grateful to all the faithful customers who've given us feedbacks we needed to improve our products and make MacXDVD one of the leading multimedia software companies." Said Jack, CEO of MacXDVD. "And we couldn't think a better way to show our appreciation than to kick off the anniversary giveaway of our video converter software."
MacXDVD offers many options to celebrate the 5th anniversary, including:
1. Giveaway: MacX Video Converter Pro, chosen as the giveaway gift, has been officially updated to version 5.5.5 in the end of April to align with the company's 5th anniversary. It works out a brand-new analysis module that enables to download TV shows, HD movies and music from over 300 online video sites, covering YTD, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Yahoo, Youku and other sites popular in US, UK, Japan, China, etc.
This all-in-one video converter supports nearly all media formats as input, like MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, and has added new preset profiles of iPhone 6 (Plus), iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 and more as output. It delivers 83X faster conversion speed yet excellent output quality, even when it comes to convert 4K UHD video.
2. Facebook Contest: The cutting-edge MacX iPhone iPad DVD ripper, originally priced at $39.95 (USD), is presented as the second giveaway gift. Participants will get the freebie on condition that they share the anniversary news on Facebook.
3. Three Whopping Discount Deals: Apart from the anniversary giveaway mentioned above, MacXDVD also offers many other options, including:
* A 70% off MacX Anniversary Gift Pack spanning all of the functionality required for DVD ripping, video converting, audio/video streaming with minimal effort
* A half-price DVD ripper sale for movie fans in need of MacX DVD Ripper Pro full version for flawless DVD movie backup
* A software bundle containing both DVD copy software and HD video conversion software, at a whopping discount, as high as 67% off
"Since its founding, MacXDVD team has been striving for building the best multimedia software and delivering first-class service to our customers." Chief Executive Officer Jack added, "We are confident that by continuing our culture of innovation and our unremitting pursuit of perfection, we will bring new levels of professionalism to our customers."
Pricing and Availability:
MacX Video Converter Pro is priced at $49.95 (USD) at official page, but is current free as a result of anniversary celebration. Besides, it's the golden chance to get MacX iPhone DVD Ripper (at list price $39.95) without spending a penny if participants share MacXDVD 2015 anniversary giveaway event on Facebook before June 9, 2015.
MacXDVD Software is a division of Digiarty Software Company, owns a professional multimedia software development team, providing a range of products for Macintosh Computer users, including MacX Video Converter, MacX DVD Ripper, DVD Author, DVD backup tools, etc, series of apps for Apple video player, and iPhone, iPad 2D and 3D video games. Copyright (C) 2015 MacXDVD Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.