June 3, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Cupertino, California - Fans of matching games apps who want to take their Candy Crush Saga and Bejeweled addictions to a whole new level, can now head over to the App Store or Google Play and download the wonderful new no-cost offering Eggward's Lab from Matata Corporation UK Limited.
The creative app - which has no in-app advertising of any kind - stars a cast of unforgettable egg-themed characters who guide gamers through a series of puzzles, where they must horizontally or vertically match up 3, 4 or 5 similarly-depicted dessert icons that include: cookies, pastries, ice cream cones, cakes, and more.
Each level has a maximum number of moves allowed, any unused moves earn players bonuses and coins - which means that gamers need to think strategically as well as tactically. Of course, a little help never hurts, and Eggward's Lab features some cool power-ups to change the order of tiles, get a bonus move, and so on. And since there are over 60 levels - and more added bi-weekly - gamers don't have to worry about getting bored.
However, while the inventive game play, colorful graphics, and delightful music and sound are all good reasons to give Eggward's Lab a try, what is going to make the biggest impression on most gamers is the app's truly unique cast of egg-themed characters, who include:
* "Eggward Smith", who dreams of opening up his laboratory so that he can share his love of desserts with people all over the world
* "Madeleine Stucchi", a former opera singer who once during a particularly strenuous aria hit such a clear, high note that her audience of eggs freaked out lest they end up being scrambled
* "Pia MacDonald", a cooking protege who Eggward discovered after accidentally TiVo'ing her show Little Miss Egg instead of Masterchef
* "Donato", who was born in Eggward's Lab shortly after Eggward's brief foray into the world of genetic engineering
* "Greggory Filatov", who applies his engineering talents to efficiently produce some of the world's best desserts
* "Reggie Guttmann", who loves a good dessert almost as much as he loves himself, and when not baking can be found posting a ridiculous number of selfies to Instagram
"We created Eggward's Lab to give gamers an exciting and fun way to celebrate their love of matching games and, especially, their fondness for delectable desserts," commented Matata Enrico Pitono. "And best of all, gamers don't have to worry about gaining weight, even if they play for hundreds of hours. However, it's entirely possible that when they take a break from the action, they might find themselves with a craving for some ice cream, cakes, puddings and so on. So perhaps it would be better not to play in the kitchen!"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 68.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Eggward's Lab 1.7, the new no-cost matching game that features an unforgettable cast of egg-themed characters, is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Since 2012, Matata has focused its specialization in mobile game development that sets the industry standard of pure gaming satisfaction. The company is based in Richmond, UK and Jakarta, Indonesia. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Matata Corporation UK Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.