June 16, 2015 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Slovak - iOSRegion is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Offline Slovak to English Language Dictionary 1.0 for iOS, a dictionary application offering a wide variety of dictionary units, as well as language materials intended to help its users learn and master English and Slovak languages. It has compulsory language resources and is aimed to meet even the highest demands of its visitors.
* Create unlimited lists of the unknown words in a section called "Favorites"
* Study structural relationships in a foreign language
* Study grammatical functions of words by bringing usage examples of each word
* Numerous enhancements for iPhones, iPads and iPods
* Availability of wide-ranging synonyms and antonyms with approximately ten thousand synonym variants
* Look up a word in the dictionary and finding its meaning faster than in any other online dictionary
* Start typing a word and the app will instantly display the most likely results
If learning languages is your hobby or a part of your profession and you need a good dictionary application to help you in that process, you have found the right app for any of your devices like the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The app doesn't require Internet access.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 57.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Offline Slovak to English Language Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.
iOSRegion offers a complete spectrum of services - from envisioning and business consulting to mobile-based business solutions, intellectual property-based mobile technology solutions, mobile technology services (mobile application development and maintenance, mobile testing services), and industry-focused mobility solutions. Copyright (C) 2015 iOSRegion All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.