June 25, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Riga, Latvia - Indie developer, Pappu Games today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of ZomBehead! 1.0 for iOS devices. A variation of clicker games, ZomBehead! features 18 non-stop game levels, funny characters, bonuses and surprises, with a cool story line and original mechanics not seen in other clickers. ZomBehead! is a combination of Behead and Zombie (Behead the Zombie!). Said aloud, it sounds like Zombie Head.
Gamer must have good concentration and fast reflexes. At first level, you have to tap on zombies or bonuses or coins appearing in one location (trap made by farmers) of the screen, and not tapping on a chickens appearing at the same positions. As game progresses, number of traps increases, so the game requires more and more skills and concentration.
There are 4 types of bonuses player can collect:
* Mallet - protects against a Zombie bite, loss of lives and points
* Helmet - protects chickens from beheading. If you accidentally hit a Chicken, you won't lose lives or points, and no new Zombies will appear
* Life - extra lives help you complete the game but don't guarantee that your points will remain intact for a high score
* Coins - by accumulating coins, you will be able to access a new hero
There are 4 types of heroes: Farmer is starter hero. The gamer has 5 lives + 5 anti-zombie mallets + 5 protective helmets for Chickens. All other heroes are exta heroes: Hunter, Knight, Ninja - they have more lives, mallets and helmets. As you can see, game mechanics is really advanced!
* English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German and Russian
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Universal Application
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Age restriction: 9
* 23.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ZomBehead! 1.0 is free-to-play game and is available worldwide exclusively via the App Store in the Games category.
Pappu Games are independent developer from Riga, Latvia. Our team consists of five different people who are united by a common goal. The company was created in 2011. The company has already released eight games on iOS. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Pappu Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.