July 6, 2015 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Eurasburg, Germany - Appologics today is proud to announce the release of AirBeam 2, the major remake of its App-suite that turns iPhones, iPads and Macs into flexible remote cameras. AirBeam streams live video and audio from the cameras and microphones of of iPhones, iPods or iPads. The stream can be followed and controlled remotely on another device with the App or a web browser. AirBeam 2 is the largest update since AirBeam was released more than four years ago and introduces many exciting new features:
* Two way audio to allow the monitor speak through the remote camera
* Dropbox integration to automatically upload recorded videos and photos to Dropbox
* Hardware accelerated H.264 video encoding for video streaming in Full-HD quality
* Still image support to capture high quality photos while streaming
* Remote settings control to adjust camera setting such as resolution, frame rate and quality
* Split screen view on iPad to view up to four cameras simultaneously
* Remote access via browser or app to the media library of the camera device
* And many more detail improvements.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
* Video streaming requires built-in camera (iPhone 4/5, iPod 4G/5G, iPad/Air)
* Audio streaming requires built-in microphone (iPhone 4/5, iPod 4G/5G, iPad/Air)
* Operating System iOS 7.0 or higher
* Universal Application
* 18.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
To celebrate the release of AirBeam 2 (v2.0.3), the iOS App is available in the iTunes App Store at a promotional price of 0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a limited time. There is also a OSX version available as separate App via Mac App Store.
Appologics is an independent development studio founded in 2010. Appologics mission is to create amazing mobile Internet applications, technically advanced with perfect usability at the same time. Copyright (C) 2015 Appologics. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.