July 11, 2015 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Ethiopia - iOSRegion is proud to announce the release of Amharic Keyboard for iPad and iPhone 3.0 for iOS devices. The Amharic Keyboard is highly customizable, and offers our users a contemporary way of typing. If users are looking for an innovative and highly customizable keyboard application, which they can modify to suit your individual taste, then they have found it for good fortune.
* "Change Character" section, which allows users to change the order of keyboard letters and make it more convenient to use
* "Helper View" section, which has "Correction" and "Database" features. The first one is aimed to correct the misspellings, the second one is to add the mostly used words in its glossary and it will offer the user those words in due course while typing. Both of them will improve typing speed.
* "Shortcut Collection" section, where users can save some sentences or saying in forms of abbreviations. All users need is to write down the abbreviation while typing and it will open it and send the whole sentence.
* "Static Keyboard" section, which is responsible for saving the letter order in the bar chart, regardless of changing its sizes
* "Default" and "New" Keyboard variants, here the first one is convenient for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch keyboard users, whereas the "New" style is a flat style with different font.
* "Swipe" feature to swipe around the screen, select different letters and to form words. All users need is to swipe over whatever they want to say. The app is going will predict what the user meant. It allows anyone to wipe around the screen with their finger, hence type really fast.
Our newfangled Amharic Keyboard app is specifically customized for iPhones and iPads. If users still have a second thought about downloading this app, then they should know one more thing about our company and the kind of work we conduct. The quality of this Amharic Keyboard is always processed and the number of features is extended by our sophisticated professionals who always strive to create innovative apps for our modern users.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Universal App
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 11.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Amharic Keyboard for iPad and iPhone 3.0 is $5.99 and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Stoere in the Utilities category.
iOSRegion offers a complete spectrum of services - from envisioning and business consulting to mobile-based business solutions, intellectual property-based mobile technology solutions, mobile technology services (mobile application development and maintenance, mobile testing services), and industry-focused mobility solutions. Copyright (C) 2015 iOSRegion All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.