July 14, 2015 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Parma, Italy - Shiny Frog today is proud to announce the release of Image2icon 2.0 on the Mac App Store. Image2icon offers the easiest way for anyone to create their own Mac icons as well as customize folders and files. Since its first public release ten years ago, Image2icon has been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times and has became one of the favorite tools of the Mac OS X community.
Since the beginning, Image2icon has been free in its core features and super easy to use. Version 2.0 is still focused on usability with more free functionalities as well as some paid features available with In-App Purchase.
Free Features Highlights:
* Create your icon with an image and apply it to your files and folders
* Tuning of the original image for achieving the best final result
* Batch export multiple images in one shot
* Restoration of an original icon with just one drop
* ICNS, Folder, iOS and Android Exports
Paid Features Highlights:
* Personalise your icon with 20 retina ready icon templates
* Remove the background of your images in a few clicks
* Iconset, Windows ICO, JPG, PNG and Favicon exports
* English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese
* Mac OS X 10.9 or greater
* 64-bit processor
* 19.5 MB
Pricing and Availability
Image2icon 2.0 is free on the Mac App Store (in the Graphics & Design category) with 3 different in app purchases:
* Unlock all icons templates - $5.99
* Unlock all export options - $5.99
* Unlock everything - $9.99
Shiny Frog is a small software and design company based in Italy. Since 2005 we have been dealing with web design and development of high quality apps for Mac and iOS. Copyright (C) 2015 Shiny Frog. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.