July 20, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Bangkok, Thailand - Indie developer, Picsoft Studios, the creators of Tiny Defense, today is proud to announce the release of Guardian Sword 1.1, its new game title developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Guardian Sword is a strategy puzzle RPG with unique gameplay and classic RPG charm. Set off on an epic journey with Guts, a fearless swordsman who seeks an ultimate legendary weapon that gives the owner infinite power. But his road is not a bed of roses when it is the Guardian Sword that everyone can kill for.
The core gameplay is an adventure to gather items and solve puzzles like classic adventure role-playing games. When you meet enemies, it will change to battle screen as puzzle RPG which you have to match puzzles and use your strategy to defeat the enemies. Highlight is the puzzle systems that allow the players to customize the puzzles by themselves. They can choose from 40 tiles with different abilities which means they can devise their own strategy in various ways and limitless.
* Choose a set of puzzles from 40 tiles with unique abilities
* Enhance with more than 20 special skills and ultimate attacks
* Fight alongside teammates together with their specific skills
* Meet over 120 different enemies and defeat strong bosses
* Level up and upgrade character
* Stores to buy weapons, armors and items
* Large world map for you to travel over 90 maps
* Impressive story, from an ordinary man to a hero
* Game Center Leaderboard and Achievements
* Universal app: play on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* iCloud support to share your progress across devices
* Official walkthrough and strategy guide
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* Universal Application
* 125 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, during the first release period Guardian Sword 1.1 is Free (regular price $2.99 USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Picsoft Studios is an independent game development studio with the aim of creating fun and revolutionary games. Picsoft Studios has developed and self-produced several games, including such notable titles as Disc Devil and BoostLife: Let's Exercise, receiving praise and a number of awards. Picsoft Studios has released Tiny Defense as their first iOS game. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Picsoft Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.