July 21, 2015 in FileMaker (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Databuzz is proud to announce the release of fmAccounting Link (Xero Edition), a FileMaker solution that integrates with the Xero Accounting Software. fmAccounting Link allows you to upload and download data between your FileMaker solution and Xero, the easy to use online accounting software that's designed specifically for small businesses. fmAccounting Link removes double data entry and human errors saving your company significant time, money and hassle by automating the exchange of data between FileMaker and Xero.
fmAccounting Link is completely unlocked, allowing you to integrate it into your FileMaker solution. You can copy and paste examples showing you how to authenticate with the Xero API and upload Contacts, Invoices, Bills, Payments and more at the click of a button.
* Works with FileMaker Pro v12, v13 and v14
* Completely unlocked
* Can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server
* Works with Macintosh and Windows
* Includes support for FileMaker Server scheduled scripts
* Supports multiple Xero Organisations
* Supports both the main Accounting API and the Payroll API
Databuzz will be demonstrating fmAccounting Link at the 2015 FileMaker Developer Conference, to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada from July 20-23, 2015. To celebrate we will be offering a DevCon show special for the entire week - all versions of fmAccounting Link will be discounted by 10% when you purchase via our online store.
"Like many of our customers we use FileMaker Pro to run our business and Xero for our accounting," said Andrew Duncan, Director of Databuzz. "We didn't want to have to re-enter Contacts, Invoices and Payments multiple times in FileMaker and Xero, so we built fmAccounting Link to streamline our business and now we're making it available for everyone."
fmAccounting Link works with the following Xero API endpoints:
* Organizations: authenticate multiple Xero Organizations
* Contacts: download and upload Contacts
* Invoices: download and upload Invoices (including Invoice line items)
* Items (Products): download and upload Items (Products price list)
* Payments: download and upload Payments against an Invoice
* Employees: download and upload Employees
* Timesheets: download and upload Timesheets to Xero
* Account Codes: download Account Codes from Xero
* Bank Transactions: download Bank Transactions from Xero
* Tracking Categories: download Tracking Categories from Xero
* Requires FileMaker Pro v12, v13 or v14
Pricing and Availability:
fmAccounting Link is available in a number of licenses: Workgroup, Vertical Solution and Developer. It is available now from the Databuzz website. Workgroup Licenses start at AUD $495.00 (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
Databuzz is a long standing member of the FileMaker Business Alliance and a Xero Approved Developer. Databuzz has been developing and deploying FileMaker solutions for clients in Australia and internationally since 1999. Clients include individuals, small-medium businesses, government agencies and multi-national corporations. Databuzz was founded by Andrew Duncan, a Certified FileMaker 13 Developer. Copyright (C) 2015 Databuzz. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.