August 19, 2015 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Ben Software today is proud to announce the release of CaptureSync 1.1, an update to their multi-camera recording software for the Mac. CaptureSync takes video and audio streams and records them to a single file that contains all streams synchronised together. CaptureSync is perfect for recording interviews, scientific experiments, psychological research, musical performances, presentations and sporting events, among many other uses.
"This update represents our ongoing commitment to maintaining top-quality software and responding to our customers' feedback" said Ben Bird, the developer of SecuritySpy. "Researchers and scientists especially will love the fact they can instantly analyse or archive multi-camera footage of their experiments, and we are very excited to be providing the tools to achieve this."
The main features of CaptureSync are as follows:
* Supports up to 16 video and audio inputs, which are captured simultaneously
* Supports IP cameras and video servers (Axis, Mobotix, Panasonic, Vivotek, Sony, ONVIF etc.)
* Works with Mac-compatible USB, FireWire and Thunderbolt input devices
* Supports Blackmagic hardware for analog, HDMI and SDI video input
* Screen capture from any attached monitor
* Produces standard QuickTime Movie files
* No post-processing: captures are available immediately
* AppleScript support for easy automation
Improvements in CaptureSync 1.1 over the previous version are as follows:
* Improved synchronisation of network video sources
* Larger buffer for local devices to avoid dropped frames
* New option for uncompressed 16-bit and 24-bit audio capture
* New feature to split multi-track files for import into Final Cut Pro
* Improved audio level meter
Pricing is in British Pounds, Euros or US Dollars and is set at GBP 199 (approx. $320) for a single-user license or GBP 1499 ($2400) for a site license. CaptureSync supports any Mac running OS X 10.7 "Lion" through 10.10 "Yosemite". A 30-day fully-featured trial of CaptureSync is available for download.
Located in London, United Kingdom, Ben Software Ltd is an independent software development house focused on providing high-quality video-related software for the Macintosh platform. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Ben Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.