September 8, 2015 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Riga, Latvia - E-protect Ltd. today is pleased to announce iPhone and iPad mobile app The Property for managing rental business financials on the go, designed for self-managing landlords, private let-to-buy investors and residential property managers managing small portfolios of single family homes, apartments or houses in multiple occupation (HMO).
Private and personal, always up-to-date in user's pocket or purse, The Property app tracks rent payments and expenses, keeps track of tenant balance and payments history, helps to create and send rental invoices and payment receipts to tenants, shows instant financial reports, provides reminders for payments, expenses and invoices due as well as upcoming lease agreement renewals.
Designed with carefully-crafted balance of simplicity and power, integrated with mobile device camera and connectivity features, The Property app fills the gap between manual/spreadsheet based management of rental business and costly web or desktop based property management solutions targeted for professional property managers. According to "Software Advice:Property Management Software BuyerView 2014" report as much as 57% prospective property management software buyers use spreadsheets or manual methods.
The Property app is free download and can be used for tracking expenses on your own property plus managing another property leased to tenant. It can also be used by someone living in HMO and sharing living costs with another tenant.
The Property app free version provides these features:
* Create and share rent invoices with tenants
* Track rent payments (incl. partial payments), send payment receipts
* Get tenant balance, payment and invoicing history
* Keep track of rental business expenses
* Reminders for daily landlord duties
* Get instant financial reports, analyze revenue and costs
* Share financial data (including related photos for expense receipts) with your accountant
* Manage tenants and rent agreements
* Organize and manage related information and photos
By purchasing Personal Edition - $8.99 (USA App Store) one time (without any monthly/annual subscription fees) in-app purchase within the app users can enable unlimited number of tenants/lease agreements, unlimited number of rental units/properties, get access to personalization, financial reports data export and backup/restore features. This version of the app is for people managing real estate as regular income.
Personal Edition enables :
* Management of unlimited number of properties and rental units
* Management of unlimited number of tenants/lease agreements
* Export and share financial data (including related photos for expense receipts) with your accountant
* Data backup & recovery using Dropbox
* Customize rent invoice and payment receipt for sharing with tenant
* Add/disable/rename expense categories and payment types
All information in The Property app remains private on your mobile device - no sharing with third party websites or online services.The Property is designed for iPad and iPhone/iPod touch and requires iOS8.
Based in Riga, Latvia, E-protect Ltd. develops mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms. Another app developed by E-protect Ltd. - DrinkControl has been featured in ReadWrite, Inc. and nominated by Healthline as one of the Best Alcoholism iPhone and Android Apps of 2014. Copyright (C) 2015 E-protect Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, App Store, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.