September 17, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - AdoreStudio, a casual game developer, today is proud to announce the release of Magic Petals 1.0, a new flower matching game with unique pivot action mechanics for mobile devices. The company has also revealed that Magic Petals will be free-to-play and launched primarily for tablets.
The company has set out to revive its prominent title Magic Petals and release it on mobile devices, featuring all-new social and gameplay mechanics. The mobile attraction is announced to be released globally on iOS, primarily for iPads, and Android. The iOS version of the game is currently soft-launched in the UK and the company encourages its fans to test the game out and ensure it is ready for full launch. Magic Petals is set in the flourishing gardens of PetalVille with a relaxing atmosphere of bloomy meadows and the cutest fairy tale characters.
Magic Petals features:
* Ask for boosters - if you're out of boosters, you can request some from your friends and send them back too
* Bubble mode - use a bubble to catch the flower you need; Shoot the flower you caught at the other flowers
* Unorthodox style of matching mechanics - experience unparalleled pivot action gameplay
* Use magical boosters to help you beat tricky levels
* Plethora of beautiful, enchanting levels
* Colorful graphics with a lovely scent of flowers
* Relaxing atmosphere of blooming meadows
* Leaderboards to compete with your friends on
* Ask for lives - if you're out of lives, you can request some from your friends and send them back too
* Make screenshots of levels where you've outscored your friends and share your results with them
* iPad 2, iPhone 4s or later
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 135 MB
Pricing and availabilty:
Magic Petals 1.0 is free and available in the UK App Store in the Games Category. Adore Studio invites all match 3 and bubble shooter game lovers to share their opinions on the game. It is also worth visiting the Magic Petals Facebook page to play the web version of the game or the Twitter page to discuss the game, follow news, and check out updates and giveaways.
AdoreStudio Ltd is a fast-growing casual game developer, distributor and publisher. The company is primarily occupied with the development of indulging and high quality games and at the same time is open to collaboration with other game developers and publishers. All the games which are displayed on the company's website feature captivating game plots and thoroughly elaborated designs. They are available through PCs and Macs. Copyright (C) 2015 AdoreStudio Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.K. and/or other countries.