September 28, 2015 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - DoStuff Media, LLC is proud to announce the official launch of DoNYC DoStuff 1.0.6 for iOS. The DoNYC App is the essential tool for seamlessly planning a night (or several) in New York, and the 15 other cities across North America in the growing DoStuff Network. The free app features the same comprehensive event listings and expert local guides found on DoNY's website, but introduces new mobile-optimized features such as a map view and a redesigned profile page.
"The DoNYC App is the perfect way to navigate around everything Louisville has to offer," said Kelly Bruce, General Manager of DoNYC. "DoNYC is already a force for people that want to get out and experience the best our city has to offer, and this app makes it easier than ever to discover what is happening around you, or the ability to enter any DoStuff city and immediately hold the key to a great time in the palm of your hand."
Just like on DoNYC, the new app includes the same content from the desktop platform, but with a sleek new UX and features such as:
* Map View: Immediately find what's going on around you using the map view; Browse event categories by your current location, or zoom in on a place in the map to find the best stuff going on in a particular neighborhood
* Discover Tab: Try something new! Uncover event recommendations, curated city guides, and the latest in local music, art, and culture - all from local experts
* Redesigned profile: Add upcoming events to your personal calendar; follow your favorite artists to receive notifications about show announcements, and save your lists and articles to check out later
* All of DoStuff in One App: Get the same local experience while you're on the road. Switch between cities in the DoStuff Network such as Austin, Portland, New York, LA, Toronto, Mexico City, and more
We're celebrating the big launch this month in all of our cities with the help of Goose Island by throwing parties in each DoStuff city. In NYC, we kicked things off with a massive bash on Monday, September 21st headlined by Robert DeLong and The Kickdrums at Brooklyn Bowl, along with 600 of our closest friends, clients, and Tastemakers. Check out photos from the event online.
DoNYC the New York City edition of DoStuff Media. We've become the go-to place for finding out what to do in New York City. From concerts to comedy, film to food, and charity events to book readings, DoNYC is the one-stop destination for planning your week. We are constantly giving away free tickets, backstage passes, and exclusive prizes to our active and outspoken users. Signing up is free and allows users to discover and promote events, share their picks with others, buy tickets online, and be the first to know about all the awesome happenings throughout the five boroughs. Every week we bring you the best in local arts and culture as curated by the on-the-ground NYC-based team and the national DoStuff Network.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 52.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DoNYC DoStuff 1.0.6 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. The Android version will be coming Q4 2015. Please feel free to contact Kelly Bruce if you have any questions, need quotes, screenshots, images, or if there's anything else that we can do to be helpful.
DoStuff is a network of local media properties for people looking to do awesome thing. We emphasize experience and filter out the noise so that you can enjoy the best music, drinks, and good times your city has to offer. To do this right, we believe in and are committed to doing things locally. We're natives of every city we're in - the entrepreneurs, promoters, musicians, and venue owners who live and breathe the scene. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 DoStuff Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.