October 2, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Jutiful, the creator of REBUS - Absurd Logic Game, which earned Best App honors from Apple and Mobile App of the Day from FWA, has announced the launch of AZZL 1.1, an important update to its beautiful and fun new animation puzzle game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Available exclusively in the App Store and optimized for iPhone and iPad, AZZL is suitable for all ages and features brilliant artwork, beautiful animation, and unique, lovable characters that promise to turn an ordinary day into one full of fun, laughs, and endless puzzle-solving joy.
* Entertaining hybrid of a game and a cartoon charged with emotions and jokes
* Our animation puzzles get so juicy that the virtuality will never be the same again
* This is what will be at your fingertips and quickly work its way into your mind
* Innovative gameplay
* Unique and diverse puzzles
* Characters that rustle in the mind
* Various little secrets
* In-app purchases are absolutely absent
* Almost one hundred cartoon stories
* Based on real fantasies
Version 1.1 brings general improvements, minor bug fixes, and an added 'Reset game' button.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 464 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AZZL 1.1 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Games category. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media.
Jutiful is an international team of juicy specialists and beautiful creators, who develop entertainment, educational, and game applications since 2012. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Jutiful. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.