September 29, 2015 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Wyari Pty Ltd is proud to announce the release of Keep Close Contact 1.1, an important update to their remote assistance solution for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Keep Close Contact allows people who are caring for others to keep in touch with them in a minimally intrusive manner when they cannot physically be with them.
As the aged populations of many countries are getting larger it is essential that we create some tools to assist carers (usually the adult children) to easily keep in contact with people they are caring for and have peace of mind that they are OK when they cannot be there, as they usually have busy lives looking after their families and working.
* Start secure private video calls - all the person being cared for needs to do is speak, no button pushing or hunting for the phone, getting out of the chair etc.
* Send reminder messages for regular events such as medication, meal times, appointments. These can be scheduled or ad-hoc
* Define alerts if messages are not responded to within pre-set times, critical when you need to know if someone is up and moving or has taken their medication
* Remotely upload cherished pictures to create a digital picture frame whilst there are no messages being displayed
* Keep updated and in control from their iPhone or iPad anywhere in the world where they have internet access
The app user interface is designed for people unfamiliar with modern technology, once operating it only has two "buttons".
Once the app is downloaded the carer subscribes using iTunes In-App Purchase and an account on the Keep Close Contact servers is created. All the settings are then made via the "Designed for Mobile" web pages so the career can choose to use whatever device they are most comfortable using. To provide extra security two separate secure connections that follow different paths are maintained between the device running the app and the Keep Close Contact servers.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 4.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Keep Close Contact 1.1 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Wyari Pty Ltd is a consultancy and software development organization that has been operating in Australia for 30 years. In that time Wyari has provided services to many organizations of all sizes globally. Wyari's team has a very wide range of skills in system development and management gained from real world experience. Copyright (C) 2015 Wyari Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.