October 2, 2015 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Brisbane, Australia - Dasvibes Digital today is proud to announce the release of Cheerio 1.0.1 for iOS. Cheerio removes distracting advertising, trackers, and other unwanted elements from web pages when using Safari on your iPhone or iPad. It makes pages load faster, uses less data on your cellular connection, and saves your battery life.
The main features of Cheerio are:
* Save on your mobile data plan by not loading data-hogging advertisements on web pages
* Let Safari load pages faster than ever before by not showing ads, trackers, and other unwanted elements on web pages
* Get updates to the blocking list as soon as they're available
* Keep websites from tracking your activity
* English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Cheerio requires iOS 9.0 or later. It is compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Pricing and Availability:
Cheerio 1.0.1 is 0.99 USD and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Dasvibes Digital is a Jamaican and Australian based company. The business specializes in creating a vast range of apps. In addition, Dasvibes Digital offers a comprehensive range of services to help people develop their own apps. From the consultation and planning to the distribution and marketing, our company works with our clients all of the way. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Dasvibes Digital. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.