October 3, 2015 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] Seaham, United Kingdom - Infrasonic Software is proud to announce the release of MashMish 1.0 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. The app allows users to create stunning free-form collages on their iOS device. Place images anywhere on the canvas in two taps and then let your imagination run wild.
With simple gestures users can move, rotate and scale their images. Add some awesome customized borders and shadows or add an image filter to get the ultimate personalized collage. Draw some quick doodles on the sketchpad and place them anywhere on the canvas. The possibilities are endless!
* Add an unlimited number of images
* Move, scale and rotate images
* Add custom borders. Adjust size, color and opacity
* Add custom shadows. Adjust size, color, opacity and offset
* Fine tune your images with image filters
* Several canvas sizes to choose from including a full screen wallpaper option and a standard photo size option, perfect if you want to print your collages and put them into a photo album or frame
* Save collages for later editing. Never lose your collages and work on pick up exactly where you left off
* Export your collages to your photo album or share them with your friends on Facebook or Twitter directly from MashMish
* No watermarks or in-app purchases. Pay once for the app and you will have access to all features and updates
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 4.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MashMish 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo and Video category.
Infrasonic Software is a software development company specializing in mobile application development. We are committed to developing top quality powerful and efficient software. Copyright (C) 2015 Infrasonic Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.