October 21, 2015 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - The educational independent company, Bel Math Apps today is proud to announce the release of Math BK5 2.1, an important update to their popular educational iPhone app. Math BK5 offers an advanced approach to practicing elementary/middle school mathematics and provides a wide spectrum of mathematical exercises with whole numbers & decimals. It covers addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Math BK5 content is aligned with CCSS Mathematics Standards requirements and covers the following domains of CCSS for grades 1 through 6: Operations and Algebraic Thinking, Number and Operations in Base Ten, The Number System.
A direct connections between Math BK5 content and CCSS standards for Mathematical Practice:
* Provides opportunities and tools for teachers and school administrators to effectively implement the Common Core State Standards for Mathematical Practice
* Helps students, parents and teachers to be on the same page
* Help parents to understand the abilities and skills their kids should develop at different grade levels
Math BK5 offers four executive pages for whole numbers and four executive pages for decimals to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Quizzes for each arithmetic operation are divided into five levels of complexity. The Bel Math Apps website offers the special table defining what complexity level must be chosen for the student to practice CCSS Math Standard skills at the specific grade.
All quizzes are organized in sessions. When a session is completed, the session results are copied to the Clipboard. A user can paste Clipboard content into iPhone applications like Mail or Notes for later analysis. The session results could be sent by email through Mail application or/and could be saved using application Notes.
Most important features of Math BK5:
* The learning process is based on the same concepts, terminology and rules as the standard paper process taught in school
* Multiple levels of complexity
* Easy to learn, easy to operate
* No distractions
* The flexible nature of the apps allows to fit the needs of any student
* The apps help parents and educators to locate their students weak spots
* The app quickly improves the students skills and performance
* Math BK5 allows sending the results of the practice session to the parent or teacher immediately after a session is finished
* Math BK5 allows to save the session results in files
* Does not collect of any personal identity information
* Does not disclose any personal information to third parties
* Has no links to the promotion sites, to referral type-sites and to educational applications of other companies
* Does not include any in-app purchases, any adds, any links to third party services
* Compatible with iPhone
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Math BK5 (v2.1) is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Bel Math Apps is a small company that was created 3 years ago by a husband and wife (both with a Ph.D. in Mathematics and with teaching experience). Bel Math Apps specializes in mobile apps for the iOS and Android that help to analyze and enhance kids math skills by offering a new approach to practicing elementary and middle school mathematics. Quizzes offered by Bel Math cover all arithmetic operations with whole numbers, fractions, decimals and integers; Statistics (mean, median, mode, range). Currently 6 applications and one bundle are available on the AppStore and 2 applications are available on Google Play. Applications have a few levels of complexity, which allow the alignment of the application with any grade-level standards. Another important feature of Bel Math Apps applications is the ability for parents/teachers to get or send a real time email notification about practice results. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Bel Math Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.