October 29, 2015 in Sports (F)
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - LakeWiz Boating Applications is proud to announce the release of PowerboatGuy 2.0 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices, one app of a series of mobile apps for boating enthusiasts. PowerboatGuy gives you the functions to analyze and improve your boat's performance.
Tom Davidson, President of Lakewiz explains, "We have improved Powerboat Guy to be able to add photos, videos, voice notes and text notes to any trip OR holeshot. While we were at it, we also added a beautful new user interface making the app even easier to use. It helps you to record a fun boating afternoon wakesurfing, or simply go back to that great fishing spot you found."
New Features in 2.0:
* With this version, you can attach media notes (photos, videos, voice notes and text notes) to any holeshot, trip or waypoint giving you a complete history.
* The Trip feature allows you to record waypoints on a map for location, date and time, speed and course.
* The Holeshot function captures & displays the measurements of the time elapsed, bow rise, acceleration and speed.
* The Speed and Heading feature, unlike the notoriously inaccurate speedometers found on most boats, provides a GPS-based speedometer in large, easy-to-read in text.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* Optimized for iPad Pro
* 19.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PowerboatGuy 2.0 is only $2.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
LakeWiz Boating Applications is a mobile app company specializing in providing easy-to-use applications for the boating and fishing enthusiasts. Copyright (C) 2015 LakeWiz Boating Applications. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.