October 30, 2015 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Medford, Oregon - AppleSource Software, maker of powerful and easy to use business applications for Mac OS X, is pleased to announce the release of TimeNet Law 2.9 an important update to their complete case management, time tracking, invoicing, billing and accounting solution for law firms and other organizations that want to run their business on stable, secure Mac OS X. This update brings over 20 new features and improvements to TimeNet Law.
TimeNet Law's modular design allows you to custom-build a system that is perfectly suited to your firm. With features like advanced reporting, task code billing and csv export of invoices for e-billing, and a full Control Center that allows you to give each timekeeper in your office their own custom permissions and the ability to track their movements in the system, TimeNet Law has everything your firm needs, and will grow with you as the needs of your practice grow.
* Built for Mac OS X (Universal Binary)
* Simple, Intuitive Interface
* Fully Networkable (LAN, WAN or Cloud)
* Conflict of Interest Checking
* Flat fee billing, contingency billing, joint billing, split billing between parties, automatically recurring fees, and much more billing flexibility
* Advanced Reporting, Build and Save Reports
* Full Accounting functionality, retainer tracking, automatic payments, replenishment notices, and much more!
* Unlimited Timekeepers, Clients, Matters, & Payments
* Client- and Matter-Level Trust, Escrow and Retainer Accounts
* Apple Calendar, Contacts and Mail integration
* Document Everything with Unlimited Notes
* Automatic Bookkeeper and One Click Bulk Billing
* Global Control of Timers via the Menu Bar and Dock
* Automatic Backup Keeps Data Safe
* User logins, permissions, complete auditing of every change in the system and who made it
* UTBMS and LEDES compatible
* Many, many more features!
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Pricing and Availability:
TimeNet Law 2.9.3 is available now starting at $249.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) from the Timenet Law website.
AppleSource Software has been providing great business applications for Apple's wonderful Mac OS X for over 13 years. We are a unique blend of young and talented software developers, marketing and design specialists, and general tech enthusiasts brewed locally from the Pacific Northwest. It is our passion to make the Mac a viable platform for conducting serious business. OS X offers so many benefits to the professional market with security and reliability unmatched on any other platform. A lack of great business software makes the switch much more difficult than it should be. We aim to solve that problem. Copyright (C) 2015 AppleSource Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.