November 2, 2015 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Eurasburg, Germany - Appologics today is thrilled to announce the release of AirBeam for tvOS. AirBeam for tvOS completes their popular App-suite that turns iPhones, iPads and Macs into flexible remote surveillance cameras. AirBeam streams live video and audio from the cameras and microphones of iPhones, iPods, iPads or Mac computers across the network. The stream can be followed and controlled remotely on another device with the AirBeam-App, a browser or now also from the AppleTV. Use case for AirBeam are many, from a luxury babyphone over keeping an eye on the pets to even serious surveillance applications.
The initial release of AirBeam for tvOS supports already many of the features known from the iOS and OSX version:
* High definition low latency video streaming in up to Full-HD resolution and up to 30 frames per second
* 44kHz/16-bit audio streaming
* Automatic discovery of all active AirBeam cameras on the same Wi-Fi network
* Remote start / stop of video recording
* Remote capturing of still images
* Motion controlled recording of videos and still images
* Compatible with AppleTV 4th generation
* Operating System tvOS 9.0 or higher
* 35 MB
* AirBeam for tvOS is a viewer application and requires AirBeam for iOS or OSX in camera mode
Pricing and Availability:
AirBeam for tvOS is available now on the AppleTV App Store for free. The iOS and OSX AirBeam App is available in the iTunes or Mac App Store at a price of 3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
Appologics is an independent development studio founded in 2010. Appologics mission is to create amazing mobile Internet applications, technically advanced with perfect usability at the same time. Copyright (c) 2015 Appologics. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, AppleTV, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.