November 8, 2015 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Cape Coral, Florida - We are pleased to announce that our Issue #30 Edition of i.Business Magazine Featuring HomeKit Solutions & Top 25 Business Accessories. This edition will be distributed at the CES Trade Show in Las Vegas this January 2016.
This Special Edition will be distributed at the CES Trade Show in Las Vegas at:
* Magazine Bins throughout all buildings of the show
* Our Booths Location in South Hall
* Models - Handing them out to Attendees
* Over 120,000 registers Attendees will see your product on the Magazine Cover!
Looking to launch your App, software or device to the business community? We have the budget friendly solution for you. Looking to grow your business? Do you want to gain market share in the Business/Enterprise market? If you're looking for a marketing partner that understands the Business, Enterprise & Professional market, there is no better choice than the i.Business Family!
Special Advertising & Review Pricing Packages for this CES Edition:
* Front Cover Magazine - Full Exclusive Front Cover of the Magazine, Full Page Advertisement & Full Page Review - $8,000.00 - Regularly Sells for $18,500.00
* 2 Full Page Spread Advertisement, Full Page Product Review & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $6,000.00 - 1 Spots available
* Premium - Full Page Advertisement - First Right Hand Side Page #1, Full Product Review, Mention on Front Cover - for only $5,000.00 - Only one Spot available for this bundle
* Inside Front Cover Full Page Advertisement, Mention on Front Cover & Full Page Product Review $4,500.00 - Only 1 Spot available for this bundle
* Inside Back Cover Full Page Advertisement, Mention on Front Cover & Full Page Product Review $3,000.00 - Only 1 Spot available for this bundle
* Full Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $5,000.00 - 2 Spots available
* 1/2 Page Advertisement & Full Page Product Review $2,450.00
* Full Page Advertisement Only $1,950.00
* 1/2 Page Advertisement $950.00
Artwork is Due: November 25, 2015
With the Magazine Cover Story Exclusive you get the following - Full Exclusive Front Cover of the Magazine, Full Page Advertisement & Full Page Review, Client Success Story or Case Study. You get the whole front cover of the magazine with your product image and logo on it.This is a great opportunity to get HUGE exposure of your App, Product or Service to over 475,000 Business Professionals. If you are interested in the magazine cover opportunity for your company, please email me and we can send you the details.
i.Business Magazine is the distinct choice for business end-users that are currently using Apple technology or are interested in switching. Unlike any other magazine, we focus on providing information about business and enterprise solutions running on Apple technologies. i.Business Magazine highlights what Apple can do for business and enterprise.
Publisher of i.Business Magazine Carmine DeSanto says "We have set ourselves apart by focusing on business/enterprise solutions for all Apple technologies." "We are the only Apple based business and enterprise magazine on the market." Medical/Healthcare, Legal, Retail, Real Estate, Finance, Automotive, Manufacturing, Security and small business success stories to name a few are some of the articles you will find in our issues.
The team behind i.Business Magazine have decades of experience in the Apple Business & Education communities. The magazine also looks to cater to those Windows users looking to switch over to Apple technology for their business needs. We strive to cover as many vertical markets as possible, which include but are not limited to, Retail, Hospitality, ERP, CAD, Real Estate, Legal, Scientific Computing, Medical/Healthcare, Government, Automotive, Manufacturers, Accounting/Finance, Print & Graphics and Security & Surveillance. Our articles take a solutions-based approach to productivity, workflow management and tips & tricks. The magazine articles come from the industry leaders with years of experience and proven track records. Copyright (C) 2015 i.Business Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.