November 10, 2015 in Medical (F)
[prMac.com] Chattanooga, TN - 8-Bit Avrin is proud to announce the release of RX Quiz of Pharmacy 1.0 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. RX Quiz of Pharmacy is a massive pharmacy focused medical quiz app for Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacists, Nurses, Doctors, students, and various other people. There are six quiz types: Brands, Generics, Categories(drug classes), Indications, Abbreviations, and Law & History. The first four quiz types consists of questions for the top 100 or 200 drugs depending on which option you chose.
* Six quiz types: Brands, Generics, Categories, Indications, Abbreviations, and Law & History
* Thousands of pharmacy related questions
* User friendly interface with sharp graphics
* Statistics page that shows total questions answered, total correct, and average percentage correct
* Verified information through various official resources
* Real pill sound effects
* No data connection needed to use this app
This app can be used as a test or exam prep, a study guide, or just as a tool for those in medical careers to retain present knowledge. Anyone is, of course, welcome to use the app if you're not a student or in a medical career. The information within this app has been verified with several official reliable sources including online articles, publications, and textbooks. This is a universal iOS app so it will easily work on compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPad Touch devices. Enjoy!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* Optimized for iPad Pro
* 12.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RX Quiz of Pharmacy 1.0 is just $0.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Avrin Ross/8-Bit Avrin develops awesome mobile apps, inspired by the past, from the future. Established in 2010, 8-Bit Avrin strives to develop great apps that provide a new beneficial experience. Copyright (C) 2015 8-Bit Avrin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.