November 12, 2015 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Mons, Belgium - Creaceed today releases Carbo 1.2 today with new drawing capabilities. This new version is specifically optimized for iPad Pro / Apple Pencil, and iPhone 6s pressure sensitive display. Carbo lets you capture and organize handwritten notes and sketches, bringing handwriting in the digital age.
Carbo's innovative scanning & visualization technology sets you free from pixel artefacts, while preserving all expressiveness of your original drawings. With version 1.2, Carbo brings a new pen tool that allows creating new notes or editing existing ones. Carbo's pen tool reacts to a number of input features of Apple Pencil such as pressure, velocity, tilt angle to provide variable thickness strokes. When not using Apple Pencil, Carbo reverts to using pressure (iPhone 6s) & velocity to provide a natural drawing experience.
* Sketching notes directly within Carbo is now possible, using either finger, styluses or Apple Pencil. This highly accurate drawing technology reacts to velocity, pressure and more
* Creation of empty notes
* New 'Pen' tool for drawing
* Support for iPad Pro & Apple Pencil, including sensitivity to velocity, pressure, input angle, as well as improved accuracy over touch
* iPad Multitasking
* Support for iPhone 6s / 6s Plus pressure sensitive 3D Touch display
* Other devices without pressure sensitivity: support for variable thickness based on drawing velocity
* Universal application (iPhone, iPad) requiring iOS 9.0 or higher
* Any iPhone or iPad with at least a 5-MP camera (iPhone 4S and newer models, iPad 3 and newer models, iPad mini)
Pricing and availability:
Carbo 1.2 for iOS 9 is available worldwide on the App Store in 11 languages (English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese). Carbo 1.2 price is $7.99 (USD) and a free upgrade for existing owners.
Creaceed is a Belgian company based in Mons with a passionate team experienced in app development and image processing. Creaceed makes the following award-winning applications: Hydra for HDR, 32MP and low-noise imaging on iPhone and iPad; Morph Age, for morphing and warping images and movies; Emulsio, for stabilizing shaky movies on iPhone and iPad; and Prizmo, for scanning documents OCR with a digital camera or scanner. Prizmo was recently featured in Oct. 2014 Apple keynote by Phil Schiller during iPad Air 2 introduction, to demonstrate iPad camera capabilities, and Hydra was selected as part of the 'Shot on iPhone 6' Apple campaign. Copyright 2008-2015 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iOS, OS X, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.