November 19, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Boston, Massachusetts - DiNiCo, an independent software company, today is please to announce the release and immediate availability of Castle Croc 1.0, an exciting new arcade game available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. The free app on iPhone and iPad follows Knightly, the brave knight who must Stop The Crocs! Features promise dynamically adjusting difficulty and Game Center support.
As featured on:
"Pong voor een speler." ("Pong for one player.") - Wearables Magazine
* Difficulty adjusts dynamically while you play
* Hard mode unlocked at 100 crocs: start your next game with 100 crocs already defeated
* Supports Game Center leaderboards
* High scores syncs between devices
* Enjoy the same great gameplay on all your devices: touch or use the Digital Crown on Apple Watch
* Take advantage of Slide Over and Split View on supported iPads: play while you work
A single purchase unlocks:
* Arcade style gameplay, now available on Apple Watch
* Removes ads
* Extreme mode (unlocks with a high score of 250)
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch
* Requires iOS 8 or later
* 46.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Castle Croc 1.0 is available now on the App Store in the Games category. A single in-app purchase of $0.99 USD unlocks the same great gameplay on Apple Watch, the more difficult Extreme Mode, and removes ads. Follow us on Twitter at @CastleCroc, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Located in Boston, Massachusetts, DiNiCo is an independent software company established by CEO Michael Dinicola. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014-2015 DiNiCo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.