November 19, 2015 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] Kharkov, Ukraine - NIX Solutions LTD is proud to announce the release of uActive 1.0, their health and fitness tracking app for the iPhone and iPod touch. uActive gives a complete overview of a user's daily activity and effectiveness of their workout.
"A fit body and wellness is what everyone wants! We started to create uActive because people at NIX are keen at sports, but with those variety of devices there is a real problem in choosing an appropriate app," said Oxana Bakina, mobile marketing manager at NIX Solutions Ltd. "We had a real expert dietitian investigate, to see what is important and how to show data in a more clear way. uActive will help users to maintain a healthy lifestyle and improve fitness results."
HealthKit integration provides information from all of the popular trackers such as pedometers, "smart" watches, and sports bracelets. uActive offers useful presentation of the exercise, showing heart rate zones as well as an amount of calories burned. Users can email their daily workout results to dietitians, fitness trainers or even family members, too. You move, you live, uActive!
Highlights of product Key features:
* Personal individual characteristics that are used to calculate calories:
* Physical characteristics: age, gender, weight, height
* Maximum heart rate (HRmax), pulse during workout
* Type of sport and intensity of activity
* Distance, steps
* Maximal oxygen consumption (VO2max)
* Resting heart rate (HRrest)
* Your daily and single workout activity results can be exported to a PDF
* Set up of your resting heart rate manually
* Calculates basal energy consumption and active calories separately
* Computing heart rate zones
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 9.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
uActive 1.0 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category.
Located in historic Kharkov, Ukraine, NIX Solutions Limited is a privately held company founded in 1994. NIX Solutions company runs projects in wide range of IT areas, such as system architecture design, process engineering, software specifications development, requirements management, custom applications development, quality assurance, and project management. Copyright (C) 1994-2015 NIX Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.