January 18, 2016 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Mainz, Germany - Synium Software today is thrilled to announce the release of Screenium 3.1, an important update to their popular screen recording tool for OS X - recommended by Apple as one of the "Best new Apps" at the Mac App Store. Screenium 3 has always been the fastest screen recording tool on for OS X. Record at 60 frames per second even on ultra-high resolution Retina, 4K or 5K displays. But Synium did not stop here. Screenium 3.1 ads a major new feature: Record the contents of your iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) and tvOS devices in the same brilliant quality you're used to. On top of that, Screenium 3 is the only screen recording solution that will play your iOS device's audio while capturing. Simply connect your iOS device or Apple TV and Screenium offers to record it.
Record exactly what you see on the screen and turn it into a screencast in next to no time. Screenium lets you record at 60 frames per second, offering optimum performance for your tutorials, gameplay recordings or any other screen content you wish to record. If you work with an ultra-high resolution 4K or 5K display or a Retina Mac, Screenium 3.1 puts you on the safe side as it creates the smoothest video quality possible for these types of devices.
Screenium 3 comes with a convenient and versatile video editor you can use to process all your footage. Create transitions between individual sequences, adapt the length of your video clips, add text, shapes, markers or pre-cast animations, and turn your screencast into a piece of perfection. Adapt the presentation to your requirements with just a few clicks.
What's new in Screenium 3.1:
* Record the screen content of iOS and tvOS devices
* Recording can be paused and resumed
* Alpha masks in Screenium's editor
* Volume of individual audio tracks can be adjusted
* Various editor improvements
* Huge performance gains throughout the app especially on Macs running El Capitan
Screenium 3 Overview:
* Ultra-smooth recording
* Mac, iOS and tvOS
* Supports any screen resolution
* 4 recording modes: Full screen, area selection, specific window, iOS/tvOS
* Optionally embed FaceTime camera footage as a Picture-in-Picture clip
* Visualize mouse clicks
* Incognito mode to hide desktop, desktop symbols, or simply Screenium
* Highly optimized for multiprocessor Macs 4K and 5K recording at full frame rate
* Versatile, convenient editor
* Versatile video effects and transitions
* Templates for text or graphic overlays
* Numerous audio filters
* VoiceOver using your own voice or auto-generated voice tracks
* Export files, share via e-mail, Messages app or direct upload to video portals such as YouTube and Vimeo
Screenium requires a Mac running OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later. We recommend using OS X 10.10 Yosemite or 10.11 El Capitan. Recording iOS devices requires iOS 8 and OS X 10.10 or later as well as an iOS device with a Lightning connector.
Pricing and Availability:
Until January 19, Screenium 3 (v3.1) for Mac is offered with a 50% discount. After that, the regular price of $49.99 (USD) will apply.
Synium Software GmbH has been developing software exclusively for the Mac since 2005 and for the iPhone since 2008. The products range from productivity applications to multimedia software and iPhone and iPad applications. All Material and Software (C) 2005-2016 Synium Software GmbH / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.