April 10, 2016 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - Tension Software is proud to announce the release of URL Extractor 4.5 for Mac OS X, their app designed to extract url and emails from the web, search engine and local files. URL Extractor can be used to extract thousands of email addresses or other URLs, as example web addresses, in various mode:
Inserting (or importing) a list of web page addresses, the app will use those web pages as a seed to start to collect data and visit linked pages, proceeding in a background navigation to the requested deep level collecting data till the user decide to stop.
Inserting (or importing) a list of keywords and using them as a starting point to run a search on a user specified search engine. The app will use the obtained pages to proceed in a navigation and data collection to the requested deep level till the user decide
Specifying a list of files and folders on the local hard disk to extract from and extracting in all the subfolder at any deep level. It can work attended or in batch mode extracting for hours from the web in a completely autonomous mode.
The user can watch, during extraction, the URLs filling the table as they are extracted. Filters can be used to decide what to accept or exclude. The extracted URL will be ready to be saved on disk for later use for any purpose. The app uses various settings that can be modified to find the right balance for any search and extraction. URL Extractor can extract from any kind of file encoded as text, html included and also from PDF files (both locally and online).
URL Extractor uses a new extraction engine taking advantage of the latest Cocoa and Objective-C 2 technology and thanks to this new adoption it is a lot more responsive and stable of the previous versions. It has a lot of other internal improvement and fixes that make it a lot more productive to use.
* Can extract email address, web address, ftp address, feed, telnet, local file url and others.
* Extract from any text file and from PDF
* Has a new modern engine using the latest Cocoa and Objective-C 2.0 technology
* Extracts from multiple file inside folders, to any level of nesting (also thousand and thousand of files)
* Extracts directly from the web cross navigating web pages in background. No user action required!
* Extracts on search engines starting from keywords and navigating in all the linked pages in an unlimited navigation from one page to the successive, all this just starting from a single keyword
* Google and Bing extraction from specific international google sites with url extraction more focused on individual country and language.
* Url table for live web extraction
* Extracts web address, ftp address, email address, feed, telnet, local file url, news and generic emails
* Drag and Drop of files and URLs to process
* Option for single domain extraction
* Uses various country search engines .com .it .fr . au .uk .de and .es .ar .au .at .be .br .ca .fi .nl .se .ch .jp .cn
* Each url is collected with the source url (url from where it was extracted) listed in another column
* Advanced url export capabilities
* Ability to specify a custom client app name to declare connecting to the servers or google
* Black list (do not extract from here)
* Import export to/from black list
* Uses OS X features as Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Full screen.
* Includes a PDF user guide
New in this release:
* New section with List of pages obtained by automatic navigation and used to collect urls/emails
* New Black List section of sites not used for url collection (with import/export)
* Improved interface and usability
* Internal engine improvements
* Optimized for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
* OS X Version 10.10 or higher
* Optimized for OS X 10.11
* 5.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
URL Extractor 4.5 is $49.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies), and is available from the Tension Software website and the Mac App Store.
Tension Software develops software for Mac OS X and iOS using the latest Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Tension Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.