April 12, 2016 in FileMaker (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Databuzz today announced fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition), a FileMaker solution that integrates with the MYOB AccountRight Accounting Software.
fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) allows you to upload and download data between your FileMaker solution and MYOB AccountRight, the powerful accounting software with business management capabilities that allows you to work off or online. fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) removes double data entry and human errors saving your company significant time, money and hassle by automating the exchange of data between FileMaker and MYOB AccountRight.
fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) is completely unlocked allowing you to integrate it into your FileMaker solution. You can copy and paste examples showing you how to authenticate with the MYOB AccountRight API and upload Contacts, Invoices, Payments and more at the click of a button.
fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) features include:
* Works with FileMaker Pro v12, v13 and v14
* Completely unlocked
* Can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server
* Works with Macintosh and Windows
* Works with MYOB AccountRight running in the Cloud or on the Desktop (online and offline)
* Works with MYOB AccountRight Live 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
"Previous integrations between FileMaker and MYOB AccountRight have involved manual exports and imports of multiple text files or a Windows only ODBC connection," said Andrew Duncan, Director of Databuzz. "These are now a thing of the past - with fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) you can push and pull data between FileMaker and MYOB AccountRight at the click of a button."
fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) includes examples for the following MYOB AccountRight API endpoints:
* Company Files: select from all available MYOB AccountRight Company Files that you have access to
* Contacts: download and upload Contacts (Customers and Suppliers)
* Invoices: download and upload Invoices (including Invoice line items)
* Items (Products): download and upload Items (Products price list)
* Payments: download and upload Payments against an Invoice
* Employees: download and upload Employees
* Account Codes: download Account Codes from MYOB AccountRight
* Tax Codes: download Tax Codes from MYOB AccountRight
* Categories: download Categories from MYOB AccountRight
Availability, Pricing, and Compatibility
fmAccounting Link is available in a number of licenses: Company, Vertical Solution and Developer. It is available now from the Databuzz website. Workgroup Licenses start at AUD $495.00. fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) requires FileMaker Pro v12, v13 or v14 and MYOB AccountRight Live 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016.
Databuzz is a long standing member is a member of the FileMaker Business Alliance and has been developing and deploying FileMaker solutions for clients in Australia and internationally since 1999. Our clients are individuals, small-medium businesses, government agencies and multi-national corporations. Databuzz was founded by Andrew Duncan, a Certified FileMaker 11, 10,9 and 8 Developer. In 2010 Andrew presented a session at the annual FileMaker Developer Conference on integrating SMS/TXT Message Integration with FileMaker. Copyright (C) 2016 Databuzz. All Rights Reserved. FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.