May 14, 2016 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Coral Springs, Florida - Writes for All today is pleased to introduce Desktop Ghost Pro 1.0 for Mac OS X. Desktop Ghost Pro is a useful utility application that allows users to hide and show all the files on their desktop with a single button click, from the menubar, or by using Global Hotkeys. Desktop Ghost Pro is the perfect solution for OS X users who take screencasts and/or screenshots but do not want to move all the files on their desktop to another location on their computer.
Desktop Ghost Pro gives users the choice to run the application as a menu bar-only app or as a regular app with an icon in the dock. With Desktop Ghost Pro, users can also hide and show all the files on their desktop when the app is not even in focus, by setting up Global Hotkeys.
* Instantly hide and show all files on the desktop.
* Optionally run Desktop Ghost Pro as a menubar application for easy access.
* Hide/Show files on the desktop from the standard window or the menubar.
* Use Global Hotkeys to show and hide files on the desktop without using the mouse.
* Users can easily set Desktop Ghost Pro to launch when they first log in to their Mac (optional feature, disabled by default).
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 0.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Desktop Ghost Pro 1.0 is just $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies), and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category.
Writes for All Inc. owns and operates AppTyrant, a website dedicated to iOS and Mac application development. Links to iOS and Mac applications distributed by Writes for All Inc. can be found on the website. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Writes for All Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.